Frequently Asked Questions:


Where do I pay my parking ticket?


Tickets may be paid in person at the borough office or mailed to 14 Crafton Street, Wellsboro PA 16901


Where do I apply for a concealed carry permit?


Call the Tioga County Sheriff’s Office at 570-724-3491 or visit


How do I obtain a crash report and how much does it cost? 


Pay the 15.00 fee at the borough office and bring receipt to the police department for a copy of the report


How do I obtain a copy of a borough ordinance? 


Call the borough secretary at 570-724-0771


I  have questions about a traffic citation I received.


Call MDJ Repard’s Office at 570-724-9220

Get Connected